Jenkins Springs Pty Ltd
PO Box 398
BASSENDEAN WA 6934
ATTENTION:Mr James McCully
Dear Mr McCully
I refer to the recent submission(s) for the Approval number 47898, held by Jenkins Springs Pty Ltd.
Please find attached a list of evidence items which have been appended to this Approval. Please note, if there were other evidence items included in your submission(s) which are not listed here, those items are not yet considered to form part of your Approval.
Please note that you are required to comply with the additional conditions specified in the attached Schedule 5.
Associate Administrator of Vehicle Standards08 March 2018
Amendment to Approval No.: 47898
Issue Date: 08 March 2018
The Schedule 4 from the Approval issued on 27 June 2017 is amended to include the following :
ADR Document Reference from evidence item
35/05 (also satisfying 31/03) 3505WCS8G04
35/05 (also satisfying 31/03) 3505WCS8G05
35/05 (also satisfying 31/04) 3505WCS8G04
35/05 (also satisfying 31/04) 3505WCS8G05
Approval No.: 47898 Issue Date: 08 March 2018
1. This approval is for GVM UPGRADE second-stage-of-manufacture WCS TOYOTA /WCS TOYOTA HILUXGEN8 based on first-stage Approval No. 47341 TOYOTA/ HILUX 8GEN issued on 10 July 2015.
2. The 'chassis-cab' variants of the WCS TOYOTA /WCS TOYOTA HILUXGEN8 vehicle type do not comply with the position requirements of ADR 13/00 for the following lamps and reflectors:
- reversing lamps
- rear direction indicator lamps
- rear reflex reflectors
- rear registration plate lamps
- rear position (side) lamps
- stop lamps
3. The 'chassis-cab' variants of the WCS TOYOTA /WCS TOYOTA HILUXGEN8 vehicle type do not comply with:
- clause 14.2. of ADR 42/04 for wheel guards on the rearmost wheels.
- clause 184.108.40.206. of ADR 61/02 for provision of a rear registration plate.
4. The manufacturer must provide instructions, guidelines and references to the relevant ADRs, that must be met, to whoever is responsible for completing chassis-cab vehicles certified in accordance with Circular 0-4-11 prior to their supply to the market.
Use of these 'chassis-cab' vehicles certified in accordance with Circular 0-4-11 are therefore subject to any conditions that may be imposed by the relevant Registering Authorities
5. The Licensee must obtain all second-stage Identification Plates from the Administrator, as per the contract approved by the Administrator for the supply of Identification Plates, currently with:
Niddrie Nameplates Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 106
Phone : (03) 9335 2977